Friday, August 14, 2009

Visiting the Bishops




Well, I made it to Texas! All by my little self. :) I drove from Jonesboro to OkCity to Aubrey, TX without getting lost really. Thanks to my sis's trusty GPS. I met up with my friend Molli and got a tour of her new house in Aubrey, TX. I love it! Here is a picture of her and her husband Marty. She cooked brownies and served it with ice cream. Yummy!



We had dinner at Mr. Chopsticks. It's a delicious hole in the wall place near the the University of North Texas campus in Denton where Marty is in the the PhD program. I love that place. I had a Philadelphia Roll & some fried rice.

About to hit the sack and wait for the rest of the crew to arrive. They'll be in late tonight. So glad I was able to drive down from OKcity today.



No comments: