Monday, August 17, 2009

Take me out to the Baaaaallll Game! Take me out to the Crowd!



So, I don't know if I mentioned this in the previous few posts, but the main event while visiting Molli & Marty was to attend a Texas Rangers v. Boston Red Sox baseball game. This is a picture of Molli, Amanda and me Saturday before leaving the house.
It was so nice having their nice new house to spread out and enjoy. Here are "the kids" watching TV and playing games.

We went shopping in Arlington before the game. It was incredibly crowded.
And here we are at the stadium. It was a good time. Our seats included an all you can eat buffet. Hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, nachos, peanuts, hot dogs, soda. None of it was all that great, but it didn't cost anything. That was nice.
Me & my good friend Shaun - the ultimate Red Sox fan.


No comments: