Thursday, July 9, 2009

Keeping Up

I have decided to blog a few things that I need a great deal of discipline to actually follow through with each day/week. I thought if I wrote them out I'd have a better chance of doing them. We'll see how it goes.

I've been to the gym each night this week. I really need to lose some weight. Went to spin on Tues & Thurs. Both times we had a teacher I'd never had before. On Monday night I went to the gym and watched The Bachelorette (my guilty pleasure) for 2 straight hours while working out. And Wednesday night I went to church, then went to the gym after. I meant to weigh tonight but I do it next time. I also bought some healthier choices for food. Er... I tried. I'm still trying to get used to preparing my meals. At Clopton we had breakfast & lunch provided so actually having to give thought to the fact that I'll have to each each morning and noon has been an adjustment. I got some lean cuisines or whatever. I had one today at lunch. Not bad. And one of my fave lunch foods is strawberries & cottage cheese. Yummy. :) I also got some english muffins for breakfast. I'd been doing the bagel thing, but that's too much.

I'd been eating way too much fast food since starting at Tiger. I was feeling it big time. These frozen dinners are really easy & don't like preparing a lunch.

I'm also reading my Bible as part of a girls Bible study at church. Praying for the Lord to bless me and for a positive attitude.

3 comments:

The Timmons Gang said...

Keep up the good work!! Wayne's theory "Burn more calories than you take in". Watch your carbs! It was great to see you blogging again, I just need to do the same!

Mrs. Hughes said...

You go, girl! :) You're doing great! I have been eating a bagel every morning for 3 weeks now and I agree that it's too much--the scales are telling me that. Oops.

I'm so glad you're blogging! Woohoo!! :)

Autumn said...

Thanks girls! tomorrow night is The Bachelorette so I'll be at the gym for 2 hours watching & working out at the same time. Haha!