Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chicken Pot Pie


I made Chicken Pot Pie tonight. A recipe I got from hungry-girl.com a site with low fat recipes for yummy things. Here is the recipe. It was good.









I rarely cook anything this involved for just myself. And now I know why. By the time I get home, cook and get ready to eat I'm not hungry anymore and it's late and I don't really want to cook for just myself. Seems kinda silly.

I honestly think tonight might have been the first Chicken Pot Pie I've ever eaten. My mom never made it... Also, I think they are just sneaky ways to get you to eat your veggies.

2 comments:

Micah said...

Come make one for me! I love chicken pot pie but I don't think Rhyne would touch it because of the veggie factor. I'll have to try the recipe.

Mrs. Hughes said...

Holy cow that looks good!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I ever cooked just for myself when I lived alone. I think I lived on cereal. :)