Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside

I'm wrapped up on the couch. It's really cold today. I don't think it even hit 50 degrees. Luckily I'm at home. I'm going to see Carrie Underwood tonight at the Convo. My first real event post-toe surgery. I'm a little nervous. I keep having these cringing moments of fear that someone may step on my toe.

Grandma came by today to visit. She stayed for about an hour.

Amanda called earlier. She was upset about Circle of Friends. That organization is very unorganized and neither of us really care to stay involved after Christmas. The president isn't organized and we have our meetings that the 501, so noone is really focused on the important stuff.

I scrapbooked a little today -- did my graduation page. I will hopefully work on it more this week.

Hannah and I are hosting a Halloween party Friday night too. So I'll be getting the house ready for that.


No comments: