Monday, October 20, 2008

Dizzy

I'm home from work on this Monday. I'm sitting here on the couch with my right foot elevated listening to a song called "Autumn Leaves" by Paula Cole on this channel I found. If you go down past channel 2 there are these music channels and I'm using them to mellow out. I think this channel is called Easy Listening.

I had surgery on my right big toe on Friday morning. Dr. Haughey removed a bone spur. Mom stayed with me all weekend, but I'm on my own today. It's not too bad. I'm very sleepy. Probably from the pain medicine. Saturday night I was in excruciating pain. I'm glad mom was here.

People have given me movies and magazines.

Kennieth Goodwin's last day at Clopton Clinic was Friday. He was the network administrator. He's started a cable company north of Paragould and he's just pursuing that now. We actually hired Brian Reed. I went to school with Brian.

I'm not really with it right now...

signing off

No comments: