Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ow my toe.

So, I'm at home from work still because of my toe surgery. It's doing much better. In fact, I read my last post and it didn't make much sense because of my medication. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and almost passed out, but I made it. I'm going back tomorrow.

We're hosting movie night here tonight. It's MJ's movie, but it's just more convenient to do it here. Hannah is going to meet Chad's parents this weekend at his brother's wedding. They've been dating for a year now... well, not publicly for a year.

I got my scrapbooking stuff out today. I laid out the page for graduation.

I got out of the house for the first time last night. Andy picked me up and we went to church then out to Matt & Amanda's new house. They were painting. It's looking good. I'm so excited for them. I felt all grown up. I was feeling sorry for myself yesterday. It seemed like everyone was moving on and was kinda left behind. The Hurdles bought a house, Andy's going through some very exciting changes at work, MJ and Britt are getting married... But, I need to just focus on getting better right now.

On another note -- I think we're hosting Thanksgiving here this year. I'm very nervous about it though. All the little kids running around and will there be enough room? yada yada yada...

I'm going out to grandma's Sat. for Sadler's first birthday and hanging with the family. Looking forward to it for sure. It'll be nice this time of year.

Signing off.

No comments: