Friday, November 14, 2008

It's the weekend

So, I'm sitting on the couch at 10:20 on Friday night watching Will & Grace. This is really the "right" place to be blogging instead of on company time... hee hee.

I just got home from Amanda's. Matt's deer hunting and so I went over to help her hang some pictures on the walls. The house is really coming together. It's amazing how much cozier a home can feel w/ pictures on the wall. It was funny. I felt like my mother because I was all making decision for her. If the situation were reversed, I'd NEVER the the stuff on the walls. She was glad I came to help.
We're going to Aida tomorrow night at Valley View high school.

It's cold and rainy this weekend. D-Now is in action at church. Hannah is doing that & Andy, Lori & Shaun are in Florida for a small vaca to see the Blue Angels. Andy's bro-in-law, Dustin, has a bro-in-law that's an Angel. Very cool thing. I would've gone too, but really couldn't afford it plus I'd been off for two week for surgery and i didn't need to take off two days this week.

I bought Life insurance today from Northwestern Mutual via Gene McIlvoy. Gene called on me about a month ago and I finally decided to purchase $35,000 of whole life ins and $100,000 of term. It's $40/mo. and the whole life builds cash value. I'm glad I did this. Even though it is very odd because I can't imagine dying and needing to have life ins. It's really just for a type of savings.

I'm loving my new Christmas CD. I may get my xmas decorations out tomorrow. It depends on if I get the house clean first.

I went back to see Dr. Haughey today for my foot. He basically dismissed me. Everything looks good. :)

I haven't talked to Tiffany since Brian's funeral. I called her on Wed. night and left a message, but she hasn't called back. I bought her a massage from Roman touch. thought it'd be a good way to relax. I mailed it today with a card.

signing off

No comments: