Monday, November 17, 2008

Grandma got runned over by a Reindeer

My Grandma Tubbs broke her ankle last night at home. It was a really bad break. The bone came out of the skin. :( Dr. Schrantz did surgery last night and she'll be in the hospital for a few days. She was upset because she messed up her birthday and Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I decorated my house for Christmas on Saturday. It looks good. I made a table runner out of some fabric left over from Hannah's Madrigal dress in 2004. It's green taffeta and I put two red tassels on the end of it. I also put my new nativity on top of the armoire with a small Christmas tree. I re-arranged the living room and made a place for the tree. I moved the fig tree into the den and put lights on it. My friends are coming to help me put up the tree.

Amanda and I went to see Aida at Valley View high school Saturday night. It was excellent. That is a huge production for a high school and they did a fabulous job. Crystal Stormes is doing her teaching internship there this semester and got to help with the show.

No comments: