Friday, June 18, 2010

My Sister Got Married

My sister got married last weekend. It was a beautiful wedding. Everything went perfectly. Here are a few pictures I took with my little camera. Most of them were blurry, but a few turned out good.


My mom and the flower girl getting ready. You can see me in the mirror taking the picture. This is the only picture I have of the dress I wore in the wedding. I changed for the reception.

Matt and the groom cheesing at the reception.

My good friend Amanda. Her parents and mine are friends. They helped clean up at the church before the reception. Wow! Weddings take a crew!

A picture of a bunch of the girls. I wanted a picture like this. Took some effort, but I corralled everyone.

The videographer & my BFF Andy. We finally sat down and ate. The BEST hotel food I've ever had in Jonesboro for sure!

My cousin's son Sadler.

No comments: