Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bachelorette Party and The Bachelorette on ABC

We had my sister's bachelorette shin-dig a couple of weekends ago. She's getting married this weekend. We had dinner, then saw Sex and the City 2, then back to my house for a lingerie shower. We didn't get crazy, but she had fun. Here are some pics...


Engagement Ring cookies and bra & pantie cookies that Amanda made. Soooo cute and yummy!

This is my "dressing room", aka the master bedroom in my new place. I put my bed in the 2nd bedroom and use this room as dressing area. It's worked out really well so far. It's a big room and the master closet doubles as the laundry room. This way all of my clothes stay on one end of the house.

I bought those plates and punch cups at a living estate sale for my friend Molli's grandparents.




On another note: Is anyone else watching this season of The Bachelorette on ABC? I've been watching these shows for the past couple of years. Some seasons just don't have the entertainment value as others. This may be one of those seasons. Bachelorette Ali doesn't really seem very "into" any of the men. Except maybe Roberto. I have a feeling he'll be in it to the end.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for following my blog! Yours is so cute! I'm watching the Bachelorette...this is really the first season I've watched the whole thing, I watched some of Jake's and liked Ali so when my friends decided to start having parties every Monday night it was way too easy to get addicted! I agree, seems like she's really only into Roberto...course you can't blame her on that one ;)