Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Time of My Life"




I just finished reading "Time of My Life" last night. It was a book that I literally grabbed from the shelf at Books-a-Million one Sunday afternoon. They say don't judge a book by it's cover, but that's exactly what I did with this one and I'm glad I did.

It's about a young woman that's in an unhappy marriage. Living in the suburbs of NYC in the year 2007. She has a toddler and an immaculate home.

Then one morning she wakes up in 2001. In her apartment in the city. She's still with her former boyfriend. An interesting turn of events leads her back to 2007 where she reaps the benefits of her second chance and better decisions & choices.

I recommend it!

2 comments:

Mrs. Hughes said...

very interesting! I will have to read this. I have a stack of books that I need to be reading! Where does my time go????

Haven and Home said...

Just last night when I couldn't sleep I was thinking that I needed a new book but I didn't know what to read next. I am going to get this one, sounds good.