Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ASU v. Mississippi Valley




Ok. So, I lost my camera. BUT I Found my old camera a couple of months ago. I had given it to my dad. Call me an Indian Giver, but I took it back. I'll spare you the camera story, but I haven't been boring since my last post. I just don't have the pictures to prove it, so I'll move on.

Saturday was the first home football game for the Red Wolves, formerly the Indians, at Arkansas State. I went to the tailgate festivities with my friend Amanda. Pictured at left. I wore a Michael Kors top that I bought last winter. I bought it marked down and specifically for a football game. Mission accomplished. :-)






Pictured at left is junk food I ate from the concession stand. Oh, to have my college metabolism back. I drank a Mt. Dew everyday in college... However, I woke up sick in the middle of the night Saturday. ...as a result of this indulgence.










Ok, I sat behind this fella. The guy that had the nerve to wear a Razorback cap to an Arkansas State game. Big pet peeve of mine. I have nothing against the University of Arkansas. Why would I right? But my thought is this: If you are a huge fan of the Hogs; Then why didn't you go to school there???

Oh, and apparently I also sat behind a girl named Candace. Either that or she got taken for by a tatoo artist. Tramp Stamp on a Very large white girl. Lovely...


Oh, and we killed 'em. 61 - 0. Followed up by a casual evening at Amanda's. The Bishops were in town for Labor Day.

No comments: