Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Icy

It is icy today. All of the schools are closed in Jonesboro. I had to come to work. Over the past few years, Clopton Clinic closed when the weather was snowy and/or icy. However, we've had a policy change. We now do not close for the weather. If people choose not to come to work, they will be able to use their PTO time. It's been a big hoopla at the CC.

So, last night Hannah and I just stayed at home because the weather was rough. We watched new episodes of The Bachelor (my guilty pleasure) and John & Kate Plus 8. The Bachelor is narrowing it down quickly. He even opted not to disperse one of the roses last night because he knew the final three weren't for him. I love it! It's getting good now.

Amanda is throwing a Mardis Gras party for me for my birthday. Yay! I'm so excited! But not excited about turning 25... Sad day. I'm getting older. Not nearly as cute as I used to be. Haha!
Oh well.. I have AMAZING friends with which to share my special day and I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

The Timmons Gang said...

Hey Autumn,
Thanks for becoming a follower! HaHa!
I didn't know you had a blog. I look forward to keeping up with what is going on with you and all of your exciting adventures.
Love ya